What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when the User accesses certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What type of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies based on different criteria:
Depending on the time they remain activated:
– Session cookies. They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Permanent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still sotred in the terminal and can be accessed and precessed during a period defined by the person responsable for the cookie.
Depending on the ownership:
– Own cookies. They are those that belong to JOROFON, S.L.
– Third-party cookies. They are those owned by a third party, other than JOROFON, S.L., who processes the information collected.
Dependint on its purpose:
– Technical and/or personalization cookies. They are those that serve to improve the service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc.
– Analyse and/or advertinsing cookies. They are those that are used to analyze information about navigation and offer advertising, whether generic or personlized.
What types of cookies are most common?
– TECHNIQUES: They are OWN cookies, session, identification, configuration and registration, strictly necessary for the identification of the user and for the provision of the services requested by the user. The information obtained through them is treated only by JOROFON, S.L.
– OF ANALYSIS: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– OF ADVERTISING: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website and / or store information on the behavior of users obtained from through continued observation. Thanks to them, we can know your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
What is a cookie for?
Cookies are used to be able to offer you personalized services and / or advertising, to analyze the operation of the system, recognize you when you access as a user, locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest possible time, as well as analyze and measure the use and website activity.
Is my consent required to set a cookie?
Consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required, which can be requested in different ways. In the case of JOROFON, S.L., it will be understood granted if you continue to use the website, notwithstanding that at any time you can revoke it and deactivate cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Technical cookies: These are those created and managed solely by us, and allow the user to navigate through our website and use different options, such as identifying the session, personalizing information or accessing restricted access areas.
The web domains www.cellerdecanroca.com uses the following types of cookies:
|_ga||It is used to distinguish users||2 years|
|_gat||Used to limit the percentage of requests. If you have implemented Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm_ <property-id>.||1 minute|
|_gid||It is used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|PrestaShop-3b6a9026231baf4dc9c9d3669d37fab3||Save different user data: recently visited products, cart of products selected to buy, user email …||When logging out|
|PHPSESSID||Its purpose is to control the user’s session. Necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website.||When loggin out|
|1P_JAR||Google cookies. Transfer data to Google.||1 week|
|CONSENT||Google Maps, Google+ They implement certain Google utilities and can store certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter, as well as customize the ads that are displayed in Google search, or cookies from ‘Social Sharing’ for the G + 1 recommendation button at the bottom of the pages.||2 years|
|NID||Google Maps, Google+ They implement certain Google utilities and can store certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter, as well as customize the ads that are displayed in Google search, or cookies from ‘Social Sharing’ for the G + 1 recommendation button at the bottom of the pages.||6 months|
How to disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
– Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/products/windows?os=windows-10
– Safari para iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265