Booking Information And Cancellation Policy
For general inquiries: 972 43 63 83
From Tuesday to Sunday
– Lunches from 12.30pm
– Dinners from 7.30pm
We appreciate respecting the schedules to facilitate the best service.
Normal restaurant will remain closed for Holidays from 10th until 17th April.
ONLINE RESERVATIONS AND WAITING LIST
Our online reservation system allows you to check availability, make reservations and, in the event that there is no availability on the desired date, add your details to the waiting list.
Reservations are accepted a maximum of 30 days in advance and requests that exceed this limit will not be processed.
The system opens daily at zero hours, showing the real availability of tables ranging from 2 to 6 diners.
All reservations are automatically confirmed via email.
To guarantee your reservation it is necessary to provide a credit or debit card on which no charge will be made except in the following cases:
- The total cancellation of the reservation less than 3 days in advance will involve a charge of 50 euros per person.
- 2. The reduction in the number of people less than 3 days in advance will mean a charge of 50 euros per person cancelled.
For general inquiries you can contact us on 972 43 63 83 from Wednesday to Sunday from 10 am to 12 pm, or by e-mail: email@example.com
Changes to already confirmed reservations will be handled by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The credit card provided is a reservation guarantee and no charge is made, unless any of the conditions mentioned below are breached.
- We would appreciate it if you let us know if there are any allergies to take into account to offer alternative dishes if appropriate.
- We will also appreciate it if you reconfirm your reservation 3 days in advance via e-mail.
Cancellations and reduction of the number of people
- The reservation can be cancelled completely without costs up to 3 days before the date.
- The reduction of a significant number of diners may mean the cancellation of the reservation if there were no tables available for the new number of people.
- The change of date will be subject to availability.
The online reservation system allows you to add your details to the waiting list for the day or days that are of interest to you and, if there is any cancellation on the date or dates selected, we will contact you.
You must bear in mind that, in order to properly manage the waiting list, it is not generic and that each day has its own list.
To file any complaint or claim with RESTAURANT NORMAL, the client must direct the customer service either to the telephone number +34 972 436 383 or by e-mail sending it to the email address email@example.com.
According to the Resolution of online disputes in the field of consumption of the EU and in accordance with art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, we inform you that the European Commission provides all consumers with an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.